CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

standing amazed

there is so much going on......
i don't know where to start......
the blessings are pouring from the Father as i am learning what it means to live a surrendered life.......
i am learning things (finally) that God has been trying to teach me for years......
it is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
there simply are no words to describe the magnificance that is HIS love and care!!!!


but as realtiy sets in that I am about to loose my hair......that there is a strong possibility that I may never get to give birth....i am growing weary......God is doing so much other amazing stuff in my life that I am trying to focus so much on that and see where he is taking me....

but there are days were i am lonely and hurting......there are times when i struggle to see my future......
i am longing to see where God is taking me.....longing to see my dreams come to reality......and through all of this I am able to see it.....there are little glimpses of His love shinning through....snapshots of my life.......glimpses of His magnificance and beauty......

i am still processing it all.......
i will write more later.....

ps....first chemo was not that bad.....have a more proactive approach so that next one will hopefully be even better......

2 comments:

Gabe said...

Will pray for you.
gabe

Graced said...

You are in my prayers. It is wonderful to watch God woo you so fiercely. You are obviously of great value to Him.

I understand the fear of losing all that God requires of you. He can be relentless. I am reminded of the quote by Jim Elliot, "He is no fool who gives up what he could not keep to gain what he can not lose." God will respect your sacrifices and will return grace and mercy and abundance to you. He loves you so much and has a wonderful plan for your life.