CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

teach me to breath

my heart is breaking….
but i am not real sure why…..
God has done so much….spoken so many things to my heart…..moved huge mountains…..why am i struggling so hard to have faith?

this morning at our prayer meeting Pastor Chris shared several verses on standing in faith…some encouragement for keeping strong……

luke 18:1 then Jesus told them….they should always pray and not give up
heb 12:3 consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart
gal 6:7-9 do not be deceived… let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Ro 4:19-21 without weakening in his faith…..he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God….being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.
Heb 11:11 by faith Abraham…..was enabled to become a father because he considered him faithful who had made a promise.

Lord i want to stand in these verse….
i want to stand in all that you are…..in all that you have spoken…..

but my heart is breaking as i watch him fall apart…..
i wish i could take his pain away….show him your heart….show him what you have spoken to me…..
but i am to wait….i am to stand in faith…..but there are days when i feel like i cannot even breath….where i am funning on a treadmill getting no where…..
i will wait….i will watch as some one else takes hold of my promise….as “hagar” steals my joy…..
but i will not be bitter….i will not be get jealous….
that is my prayer…..that my faith will not waver…..i will not become weary…that I will become be strengthened…….

Lord….give me strength……teach me to breath……

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm out of the loop..... who's pain do you wish you could take away....and what pain is that person having???

Call me...since you aren't on instant messenger.