CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

how

how do i let him in?
how do i open my heart....a heart so wounded by life?
a heart that is longing for love...and has the chance to have it....but can't allow him in?

Lord....heal the hurt...make me whole....let me open my heart to the one that you have given me.....help me open up to You and what you have....help me to step into the doors that you are opening....help me to understand what you are speaking....help me to listen to your heart!

Lord you are showing me my future....you are developing a heart for ministry and life.....you are giving me a passion for you and those who have no idea who you are.....
please clarify who i am and where you are leading me.....
take me deeper with you!!

1 comments:

Gina said...

Okay..so this comment isn't so much about your post. I was wondering if you could show me how you did some things on your blogger page. :) I'd like to add a my peeps section on mine..and put your blog page on it. :) Anyway, let me know. I'll see you at work. :)