CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

strength for today...and forever

Those who trust in the Lord are as secure as Mount Zion;
they will not be defeated but will endure forever,
Just as the mountains surround Jerusalem,
so the Lord surrounds his people, both now and forever
Psalms125:1-2


Lord, I trust in you....
as i am walking into my fourth treatment, having already been in the depths of despair....
i trust that you are going to hold me....
i pray that you would continue working in my life.....
revealing things to me.....
helping me to understand this place that you have me.....
teach me to be yours.....
both now and forever more......

2 comments:

Graced said...

I am praying for you, Nicole.

Greg Wilton said...

hey nicole. i'm so glad you found my blog and that you left a comment. i always have great thoughts of gardendale! it bums me out bigtime to hear that you're dealing with cancer. i know how to pray for you, and i will do my best to remember you in my prayers. thanks for checking on me. it really means a lot.