CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

i stand amazed....

there is one thing that i have learned from my God......
everything in my life is set into motion byt HIM....

if i live in believe of that...
i can understand how everything falls into place......

let me explain...
over the past few days i have been struggling with a "sin" in my life.....
it is something that creeps in and out of my life....causing me heartache and guilt....
i have been seeking the heart of God trying to understand why it is this particular sin that I struggle with......not that I want to invite another sin into my life...but I want to understand the root of this sin in my life....so that when it starts to happen i can better understand and address it.....
so I have been looking at this sin....looking at its effect on me.....and understanding it....
yesterday i left work early...the church that i am at was having a 12 hour prayer vigil yesterday...and i wanted to get in on some of that action......while driving i was listen to a message that a friend had given me over a week ago that I had not listened to yet.....it was on healing....while it was meant to deal with my cancer (i was healed a few weeks ago...woot woot!!)...the message that struck me the most was the message of being free from emotional hurts and habitual sins.....and as this was a place that God had me....i listened closely.
then at Switch (wed nite youth) Mark(youth pastor) was talking about in many ways the same thing.....but he approached it from the ARMOUR OF GOD angle.....taking up the things that God has already given us.....salvation (sanctification), this WORD, TRUTH and RIGHTEOUSNESS and choosing to live within these EVERYDAY!!! they are there....we just have to choose to access them......
so...my original point.....
God has been working in me for a while now...but very intensely over the last few days.....to address the power that HE has provided to me and to EVERY believer.......
i love that after attending Bible College...retreats...conmferences....seeing God's hand move over and over......this moment...the things that I "saw" in my life last night.....
still in many ways leave me BREATHE LESS!!!!

Lord,
I long to never loose the sense of amazement when it comes to you. I long to experience you everyday...and in the little things see you and know that you are God.....i long to see you in the big things......the HUGE blessings that you are sending/have sent into my life.....I pray that I never loose sight of you!!!!
Your DEVOTED daughter,
cole

0 comments: