CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

God is amazing.......

I just talked to a lady that has offered me a free place to live during Chemo. This lady heard about me during a prayer session that a friend attended. She approached my friend and offered me a room through Chemo and a little after to get myself back on my feet. For weeks I have struggled knowing what to do and what the next step is for me to take in order for me to recover. This is huge.
It is not set in stone, but it is an offer. I am going ot meet tomorrow night and see if we will be a fit. Please be in prayer for this as I take this step and continue to trust in a GREAT GOD!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your meeting. Have a great week.

baloney said...

Fabulous! Let me know what happens :)