CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

as i wait....

hide me now
under your wings
cover me
within your mighty hand

when the oceans rise and thunders roar
i will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
i will be still and know you are God.

find rest my soul
in Christ alone
know His power
in quietness and trust
~ Hillsong "Still"

the last 72 hours have been extremely rough.....God is taking care of me....but it still does not take a way the pain that i am feeling.....
my heart hurts....
i am frustrated....
i am lonely....
i do not understand why....

i am praying for strength and clarity!
i am asking that God would comfort me
change my heart so that it aligns with his
keep my heart pure as i wait...

3 comments:

baloney said...

Not sure what's going on, but I'm praying for you :)

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

hey girl, I hope you are doing well...praying for you!
~katy

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.