CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

i feel like i could fly

so Christ has truly set us free....now make sure that you stay free......
Gal 5:1
freedom is a funny thing.........
because to be truly free ~ you have to give up your life.....
but it is not as if you are just giving it up ~ you are surrendering......
you wave your white flag and say I'm done.....
I can't do it anymore.....
i am weak
i am tired
there is nothing that i can do to make this better
what you have planned is better then what i have
the first challenge is the surrender......getting to the place where you realize that you need to give it up.......
there is pain in the offering.....giving up can seem like a failure.....it can seem like a last resort ..... to those who love there control it is the hardest....
but the moment you give something up...there is a relief that you cannot explain.....
you feel lighter knowing that a burden is lifted.
the struggle for me usually somes in a day or too....when we are tempted to pick up where we left it at the feet of Jesus.......when we think that we can do this....
I don't want to fall into this cycle again.....
I don't want to mess up what God has started
I don't want to.....
I want to be a bird that is flying thru the air....
I want to be the free to dance and sing....and not be waited down by my "stuff"
Lord that i can dance freely before you...
that i can see what you are doing and know that EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE IS SOOOO MUCH BETTER FOR ME!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.